Crucial Information for Patients about Amoxil, Its Application and Benefits
Where to Buy Amoxil Online
|Drug Name:||Amoxil (Amoxicillin)|
|Tablet Strength:||1000 mg, 500 mg, 250 mg|
|Available Packages:||30, 45, 60, 90, 120, 160, 240, 300 pills|
|Payment Method:||VISA, MASTERCARD|
|Shipment:||Express Delivery Service|
|Buy Now From:||Visit Canadian Pharmacy|
Common Summary of Amoxil, Its Elements and Application
Amoxil (also known as Amoxicillin) is taken to treat a broad specter of bacterial infections. Amoxil originates from penicillin-type antibiotic group of meds and works by ceasing the growth of bacteria. Amoxil cannot be suitable for viral infections treatment (such as common cold/flu). Amoxil and other kinds of antibiotics should not be taken when there is no clear requirement, since that can cause these antibiotics to stop being effective in future. Amoxil can be united with other medications to treat intestinal/stomach ulcers caused by bacteria H. pylori, and to avert any future relapses of ulcers. Amoxil is also taken to cure Pneumonia, Tonsillitis, Bronchitis, as well as infections of throat, ear, urinary tract, skin, nose etc.
Correct Application and Dosage of Amoxil
Amoxil can be administered with/without meals and is to be taken in complete adherence to physician’s prescription without any changes in dose, length of treatment period or administration frequency. Oral administration forms (capsules, powder for suspension, tablets) include the following dosages:
- H. pylori infection treatment:
- Dual therapy: 1000 milligrams (mg) of Amoxil and 30 mg of lansoprazole – each taken 3 times a day (8 hours intervals) during 14 days
- Triple therapy: 1000 mg of Amoxil, 500 mg of clarithromycin, and 30 mg of lansoprazole – all taken 2 times per day (12 hours cycle)
- during 14 days cycle.
- Children — use and dosage should be discussed with healthcare specialist.
- Bacterial infections treatment:
- Adults, children and teenagers with boy weight of 40 kilograms (kg) and more — 250-500 milligrams (mg) with 8 hours intervals, otherwise 500-875 mg with 12 hours intervals;
Children of 3 months old and more and body weight of 40 kg and less — dose varies depending on body weight and should be agreed with doctor. Standard dose is 20-40 milligrams (mg) per 1 kilogram (kg) of body weight per day, and is to be divided and taken with 8 hours intervals; alternatively, 25-45 mg per kg of body weight per day, divided and taken with 12 hours intervals;
Infants of 3 months old and above — dose depends on body weight and is to be advised by healthcare provider. Normal dose is 30 mg per kg of body weight per day, divided and taken with 12 hours intervals.
Overview of Associated Precautions and Related Side Effects
It is really crucial to know associated side effects caused by Amoxil for timely actions to be taken and appropriate medical assistance to be provided. Most general side effects associated with Amoxil are:
- problems with breathing;
- swelling around face, lips, tongue or throat;
- high fever;
- burning feeling in eyes;
- pain of whole skin surface;
- soreness of throat;
- severe stomach pain and bloody/watery stools;
- red/purple color of skin rash along with blistering/peeling.
Any allergies to Amoxil, penicillin or cephalosporin antibiotics should be shared with doctor before starting treatment with Amoxil, as well as any other allergies. Pregnant/breastfeeding ladies cannot take Amoxil, unless there is a permit from physician. No immunizations/vaccinations are allowed throughout Amoxil treatment cycle, unless doctor permits.