Careers at Cascade Academy
Salary: $60,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year DOE
As a licensed residential treatment center, we treat adolescent girls 13 to 18 years old who suffer with severe anxiety, OCD or an OCD related disorder. You will be joining a team of experienced, educated professionals that provide evidenced-based treatment modalities. We believe each girl has her own unique causes of anxiety such as: genetics/physical health, life experiences, patterns of thinking, distress tolerance levels, and an inability to navigate relationships in a healthy way. Our treatment team addresses every one of these areas in a personalized plan.
Cascade Academy is a privately owned and operated treatment center; caring for our students and staff is top priority. We uphold values of balance of mind body soul, engaging in self-development through education, work and play, and, as a team, contributing to others. Therapists at Cascade Academy enjoy a small caseload, certification in specialty training, direct access to leadership teams, and a fun team-oriented environment.
- Maintain a safe environment for students.
- Collaboratively develop treatment plans with treatment team members.
- Provide and document individual, family and group therapy services.
- Maintain consistent communication with student’s support system regarding progress, interventions, and goals.
- Facilitate treatment team reviews.
- Demonstrate professionalism, strong decision-making skills, and an ability to communicate effectively.
- Participate in activities with students within the academy campus and in the local community.
- Support direct care staff in understanding their role in treatment plan implementation.
- Provide feedback to senior staff of Cascade Academy regarding student progress.
- Desire to attend specialized training and earn certifications in treatment modalities relevant to Cascade Academy demographics.
- Current State of Utah license as a Ph.D., PsyD, CMHC, LCSW, LMFT
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
- Experience with adolescent age group preferred
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
For additional information please call: 435-562-5800